Karto SDK 2.1 now available!
New features in Karto SDK 2.1 include:
- C# wrappers
- Bug fixes
Want open-source software?
- Karto Open Libraries 2.0 (LGPL) now available!
- Includes single threaded mapper
- Includes automatic loop closure
NEW! KARTO SDK 2.1!
- GPS Anchoring
- Custom Items (RFID, other lasers, images)
- Improve Ability of Resuming Mapping
- 64-bit Support for Windows and Linux
- New Topic-based Publisher/Subscriber Network Module
- Improved Error Messages
"I would like to provide the highest possible recommendation for the mapping, localization, path planning and exploration capabilities developed by the SRI team. I have worked with their mapping technologies over the past four years and am happy to say that the technology has truly matured into a product that is ready for prime time use. It can be used to support user-focused end-products including some of the military and DOE customers who need mapping of hazardous environments. I also believe that these capabilities can be used effectively by robotics researchers who wish to bootstrap their robotics development efforts."
David J Bruemmer
Principal Research Scientist
Technical Director of Unmanned Ground Vehicles
Idaho National Laboratory, [url]